Thanks to http://http://ranchochico.blogspot.com/ ...more properly known as Dia!! I am awful with the techie side of the linking process. She awarded me with the Happy 101 award the other day and I am now getting to post my Happy Post. Also avoiding going out and shoveling snow in the wind. I don't mind the snow...it's the cold I can't take :).
Here are the Happy 101 Blog Award Rules:
List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your list of things that make you happy. Here is my list of 10:
1. when snowstorms happen on days I don't have to drive to work and back. Absolutely loving that today.
2. Browsing through seed catalogs planning next summer's garden while it's really cold and snowy outside.
3. Being able to see the carpet in the living room.
4. Reading a story to Jupiter at night before she goes to sleep.
5. When Jupiter chooses to lay down with me to go to sleep instead of rocking herself to sleep with loud blasting music.
6. 4pm Monday through Friday.
7. The salty ocean smell at the beach.
9. Cooking a yummy meal..preferably one that uses multiple spice bottles. Having Jupiter actually eat the meal and not a can of chef boy ardee ravoli is a bonus.
I was thinking about the last entry, and Jupiter asked what I was doing while I was absently tossing a bead back and forth while I was thinking. I told her I was making a list of things that made me happy and I asked if she could think of something that made me happy. And she said, "Me!"
I'm glad she knows that. That through all the challenges and battles, the love is there.
I'm supposed to send this on to ten people..most of my blog friends have already been awarded and have posted...I am a little behind..lol! If you're a reader and have not yet posted this..consider yourself awarded. I may ask Jupiter to make a list and post that as well..I am interested in her perspective.
Happy New Year!
7 hours ago