Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Picture Story

So this picture is not actually in MAINE: so it's a little inconsistent given the title of the blog.  (Jupiter is not the only one becoming more literal.  I suspect it is contagious).  But I took the picture yesterday before I realized that Jupiter was looking out towards Logan airport.

That's where our connecting flight from Moscow via Frankfurt landed; and consequently; the place of Jupiter's arrival on US soil and the conferrance of US citizenship to her.  Although, since I was holding her the whole time; her feet technically did not touch the ground there (literal).  So the picture has its place. 

I explained to her that's where we landed when we came home from Russia, and she said, "Oh cool.  Can we keep going now?" 

But I got to take the picture first.

No comments: