Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bedtime suprise

Yesterday when I was done posting to my blog, Jupiter was still awake. She had a long nap yesterday afternoon and I didn't think she would go to sleep early. And so she didn't. But when her music ended she asked me to turn the music off and lay down with her. So I did.

Sometimes that doesn't work well for sleeping. Often it deteriorates into her pushing and kicking at me. But last night she took my arm and placed it around her so we could snuggle. She made eye contact for a few minutes. Then she closed her eyes and went to sleep while we were snuggling.

It was so awesome.

endpost.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Yeah! I hope things are still going well after it. My little one has really wanted to snuggle a lot lately as well. It's an awesome feeling that gives you hope and courage to keep on going.