Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Heat Wave is over

I love heat waves. Maybe I love them because they happen so rarely here. They rejeuvenate me. I can sit in the heat and it's so relaxing...love it love it love it. I even did yoga last night..after I spent 25 minutes trying to get the wiifit to work with the new DVR software.

Jupiter, by the way, hates the heat. It's the one way we are complete and total opposites. She gets invigorated when it's nice and cool. I could hibernate all winter.


The front went through and the wind switched around just after I got home this afternoon. The windows are open for the cool breeze. Jupiter is asleep as of 6:15. She didn't go to sleep until after 9:30 last night, and may be fighting a bug. Or she might have been overheated..not sure yet. I'll find out around midnight or so, I'm sure.

The weather forecast for the weekend has now changed to sunny and the 70's. We're both pretty happy in that weather, so it's nice to have it when I don't have to work for a change. She wants to cruise all the Targets in New England in search of a horse Littlest Pet Shop. I want to go to the ocean. Will update later on how that goes.

No comments: