Monday, May 24, 2010

Simple Things

Today I tried to appreciate little things.

I appreciated the job interview that took place outside because someone with a laptop had taken over our conference room.

And the weather that allowed us to be outside. And that allowed me to sit outside in the sun and read a book during my lunch.

And driving home with the window open, and my arm on the edge of the window.

The blackberry bushes in the backyard are in beautiful white blossom.

I have an aloe plant so I can use the juice in the leaves to comfort the sunburn I got yesterday at soccer.

Its 8:18pm and its not completely dark outside.

Jupiter is not sleeping, but reading quietly in her room.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Isn't it amazing how the little things become big things when we're consciously aware?

Love your list!