Wednesday, June 24, 2009

weather blog

sorry I haven't posted lately. If I had, it would look something like this.

Friday June something. It's raining. Again.

Saturday the day after. It's not raining. But apparently I have having some odd reaction to this antibiotic that makes me sensitive to sunlight because I have to keep going indoors. On the day it's not raining. How is that fair?

Monday after that..it's raining.


Tuesday. the extended forecast on the National Weather Service website says clouds, showers, and drizzle for the next four days. No joke. You've got to be kidding me.

Saturday. We're going to a parade. It's supposed to rain. It doesn't rain. Instead we get sunburned because it didn't rain and i was planning on rain.

Sunday. Rain's back.

Monday. Still raining.

Tuesday. make it stop!! make it stop!! make it stop!!!

Wednesday. They say the sun will come out tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: