Wednesday, June 17, 2009

what to do???

It's not a life question in this context, really.

Jupiter had to get up early this morning for the first time since Saturday. This afternoon after lunch she went to the lake with Mimi and B. I would have gone to meet them at the lake, but apparently I haven't figured out all the intracacies of the cell phone I've had since February. I didn't get the call until 3:30, when I got to the house to pick her up and the car was gone. They were already leaving the lake at that point, so I went home to wait for them and to mow as much lawn as possible in 20 minutes before the rain and drizzle come back tomorrow.

Jupiter ate some strawberries while she was waiting for her fish sticks. She ate half her fish sticks. Then we looked for her missing tooth. She found the missing tooth in about two minutes. She ran to put the no longer missing tooth under her pillow so the tooth fairy can come again. Then at 5:02, she said she was ready for bed.

She brushed her teeth. I offered to read her a story. She said tomorrow. She got into bed and turned her music on and said good night.

By 5:30 she was asleep.

Now it's 6:31. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself now.

No comments: