So, ok, this is yesteday's post. I belive Wordpress (where I do not have a blog, but why split hairs?) is beginning a blog a day challenge this year. (Thanks, Mama C! http://mamacandtheboys.com/2011/01/01/postaday-2011/) 365 days in row......which I think should be a challenge considering I've posted 3 times in the last four months and one of those posts really doesn't count. And techinically, I did NOT post yesterday, so I've already failed that challenge. But why split hairs? If I post twice today, we'll call it even. And see if I make it through the first two weeks.
Okay, so that's resolution number one.
2. Set the alarm 15 minutes earlier for work mornings. Rushing in the morning is bad. I know this. 15 minutes makes a difference.
3. Actually GET UP 15 minutes earlier on work mornings. Extra time not to be used for snooze alarming. Must split that hair.
4. Spend more quality time with Jupiter.
5. Spend less quality time arguing with Jupiter.
6. Bring the pile of stuff meant for Goodwill TO Goodwill.
8. Follow the meal plan again. Plan meals in advance and buy the food I need for those meals. If I'm going to be a food snob, I have to plan ahead so I can afford to be a food snob.
9. Exercise, even if it's only Wii Exercising. Lose some of the weight I've gained in the last five years.
10. Get a new couch/futon. Seriously. I have the worst looking couch ever, with very little upholstry left because the cat has destroyed it (which in fact was why the last people sent her to the animal shelter in the first place) and big gold balls for feet. Currently very attractively covered in pink flannel king size sheets. I'm thinking futon because it will be more difficult for the cat to destroy. But honestly, a couch would be less expensive.
11.????? More later on this one.
Well, that's it. Nothing terribly original.
See you later today for today's post....
15 hours ago